Sunday, August 17, 2008

Volunteer schedule online


What an excellent scrimmage our Junior Blue Dukes had in Cedarburg on Saturday. I was impressed by both the quality and effort on the field. Both the boys and the coaches deserve a hearty round of applause.

Thanks to your quick and kind responses, we've filled our Concessions schedule for our 3 home games.

For the sake of convenience, I've posted a Google spreadsheet with the game dates and volunteer assignments (including chain gang, PA, etc.). You can read it here:

http://snipurl.com/jbd5volunteers

If you have trouble accessing it for any reason, or if I have gotten your name or information wrong, please forgive me and let me know about it. I will also be sure to send out reminders with plenty of notice before each home game.

Jim Higgins
jimhiggins [atsign] gmail.com